Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a room with a view


a room with a view
Originally uploaded by
schmarkolus
well i left behind the digs and confines of home for some alone time...alone time is all fine and good...for a small bit of time....after hiking up to Emory Peak by my lonesome...sitting at an empty campground with a cocktail and not a sole to converse with was all the solo i needed...i think there is a song that speaks to drinking alone....come to think about...i did'nt much care for that song or that artist.....nor do i really enjoy imbibing privately.....i have thoroughly enjoyed the company of my various friends on a myriad of trips....sitting somewhere...anywhere...rehashing the events of the day....in a nut shell and in retrospect i say that this solo trip has given me healthy dose of how much i love and appreciate my family and friends....both of which i would nor could be nothing without.....cheers to both...my family and my friends...i love you all!

No comments: